Hittin the hole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hittin the hole

Hittin my honey hole in the a.m in Texas City. Hopefully i can actually get up early enough to have a line in before the sun starts peekin out ! Will post result tomorrow .

Good luck and let's see a good report!
    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Well was at my spot right as the sun was peekin out and wat a beautiful mornin it was! The wind was calm in T.C the water clarity was a good 2-3 ft where i was. Started out with a split tail electric chicken on a 1/8 ounce jig 2nd cast got slammed by a trout. Threw out a few more times saw them bustin on the surface makin the mullet fly. So i put a ss on in bone first retrieve slammed not 8 ft from me two tail walks and my spook came flyin at me anc stuck in my pinkie lol ! Threw a top another 20-30 casts and nothing so i switched back to softs this time i put on a norton sand eel in strawberry fleck and white 4-5 cast later pulled up another trout. Nithing for a good 20-30 minutes then a massive hit and run i thought it was a red but after a great fight and i finally got it in it was actually my new pb trout just over 24" and dead on 6 1/2# (says my $5 wal mart scale). Talk about freaking awesome she was a pig! Ended up catching 4 trout loosing 4 and throwin back 2 and 1 small flounder which was legal but was barely over so i put it back to grow. Trout were 24" 21 7/16" 17 3/4 and a 16 1/2. The fish were pretty stiff by the time i got home they are a lil curved lmao.

Comment

Nice job....awesome trout.

Comment

WTG on the PB. Someday I'll catch some legal trout and begin looking for my PB. Till then i will just dream looking at these pics. Thanks

Comment

nice catch

Comment

Great job and congrats on the PB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like some Nice Fish!!! Congrats!!

Comment

Great job on the PB! She is a pig!
                  What Would Hans Wagemueller Do?

Comment

Yeah, really nice fish. Going out tomorrow, would love to get into some of them.

Comment

Way to go!! Best trout I ever caught was 23"!That is excellent!
                      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Good fish!
                        I COME FROM THE WATER!!!

Comment

Thanks yall ! ! And yeah Mustad is better than the berkely they used to carry thats for sure!

Comment

Working...
                          X