SLP Report 5/7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLP Report 5/7

Made the trip down to SLP yesterday morning and tried the surf for about 45 minutes with no luck. The water clarity was not great down near the pass despite the relatively low wind this weekend. Hopped out and hit the potholes on the bay side of the pass for a couple hours and the water looked pretty good back there. Managed an undersized flounder and two trout (16" and 21") then called it a day. All caught on pumpkin seed/chartreuse.

Overall, didn't really get into them, but it was a beautiful day and definitely beats sitting at home!
    Attached Files

Thanks for the report. Always better fishing than sitting around. Good job.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice report. Glad you got to feel a few tugs on your line!
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks for the report. Good job!

Comment

Thank you for the report . You got out on a nice day and even caught some good fish !
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice report-thanks and keep throwing!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

[emoji106] sweet! Thanks for the report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow that water looks great, hope you get into a mess of them next trip. Nice Trout btw.

Comment

Working...
                X