Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dlgeis (Doug)

Hi

I’m 64 and will be retiring in a year. Just purchased a new Hobie Outback and am preparing for saltwater adventures.

20 years ago I ran a Bayhawk in Eastbay and Trinity and I mostly waded. As work winds down fishing will pickup. I hope to find some good guys to chase fish in kayaks.

I’m still trying to prove that I am smarter than fish (mixed results).

welcome aboard

Comment

Welcome aboard! We’ve got a good crew of yakkers here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Hi I am new here also, with a Hobie outback for 10 years, and I can tell you that you chose the right Kayak. Before that I had an excellent ocean kayak scupper pro for 15 years, and several fishing boats. Welcome, and may I suggest joining PACK kayak fishing group. Would be pleased to join you for a day of fishing if you ever would like to try that. Frank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome !
          I mainly kayak fish also . Texas Kayak Fishermen is a large good organization. Kayak fishing was a fairly new thing when I got my first one around 2001 .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Hi Plugger I know what you mean about being new because my first kayak was 1988 and I have loved kayak fishing ever since. Usually catch more and better fish than from the boats I have had over that same time period. Tight lines!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X