Live wells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live wells

I owned a 2011 Nautic Star with 2 live wells. The live wells are acting up. It's has the mind of itself. I have reset the switch but it doesn't run. Few minutes later, than it decided to run again. Can anyone know what is wrong with the pumps? Thanks in advance.

Loose or corroded wiring. Check the entire circuit.....usually it's the ground wire.
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
      Loose or corroded wiring. Check the entire circuit.....usually it's the ground wire.
      yep. Or the impeller shaft is corroded/rustyed and about to go out so you may need to replace the pump itself.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

My forward live well did the same thing. I was able to remove just the pump head (mash the two small tabs on the sides, slight twist and pull up) disconnected the Bosch connector, bought the new pump head, without re-plumbing the whole thing, replaced it. I think it seized up from the sand and dirt that was sucked into it.

Comment

Working...
        X