Wbay 3.13.20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wbay 3.13.20

Left the office early Friday about 4. Hit the ss of lower west bay on foot with a top water rigged and ready. Outgoing tide and a stiff wind probably 15 + but from the right direction. Water was a little sandy but trying to hang on to some of that wintertime clarity. Decent amount of bait and pelicans working in the distance, farther than I could walk. Threw several tops for about an hour and a half...nada.

Tied on a couple different tails and stuck this 21 incher on a swa texas roach paddle tail at around 6:45. Was fishing in about thigh deep, hit up in the water column, where the sand meets the grass...grass is really short you have to know where to find it right now. Pan fried it tonight with olive oil and a little Tony's!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Good to see someone out there. As we say back home, fishin' is about being in God's creation. Catchin' is just lagniappe. And you got enough for supper, which is always a good thing.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Amen brotha! The sunset was worth the trip...fish was a bonus.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice fish !
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
        X