Heading Out Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading Out Tomorrow

Me and two kayak buddies are heading to West Bay tomorrow. Should be a good day. We'll be fishing on two incoming and one outgoing tide. Hope to have a good report. Tight Lines.
    Keith Bodine 1st Cav 1966-1967
    RVN A/229th AHB/Door Gunner
    sigpic

Post a report with photos .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Good luck . Go tear em up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, we had a great time. Everything went according to our plans except the part about catching good fish.
        I caught two reds. One was 16" the other was 18". My friends caught a few trout too small to keep, and two sheepshead, too ugly to keep. It was our first time out together in a year, but we enjoyed the camaraderie. I really thought with the Tides and the perfect weather, we would kill them. Maybe next time. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4106.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	562693 This is how I felt.
        sigpic

Comment

At least it was time with good friends.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

You bet. That's really what counts. The guys I went with, and me, have kayaked fished together for years. One of them had a stroke last year and this was his first time back. Watching him catch a few and laughing again meant a lot. We'll be going again soon I hope.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the report ! Those trips happen to everyone , but , ya'll still had a great time .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                Thanks for the report ! Those trips happen to everyone , but , ya'll still had a great time .
                Yes Sir we did. Thanks Plugger.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X