Weather Loop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather Loop

I hope this helps those that don't know about this weather loop. I use it to get an idea of the weather (rain and such) in predicting whether or not to leave the dock before a fishing trip. It also helps a lot if you are traveling to a part of the country where you might experience delays in your flight travel plans. I wish it helped me CATCH MORE FISH!!!

http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/full_loop.php

I don't know why I am posting this but I won't post anymore political opinions, and I haven't any good pix of fish caught lately, so I guess I'm bored! heeeheeeeheeee
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Very cool!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Thanks Hadn't seen that before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Looks as if the weather has us shut down again this week, Blue. Wind to 25 and rain too. Dammit.

Comment

If you click on the area around Galveston, it zooms in on our local radar.
          Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
          "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Nice, never seen this one!
            Fishwhisperer

Comment

Nice Link.Thanks

Comment

I use this link a lot when determining my fishing plans. Click on the red dot for Houston on the map and it will bring up a larger map. You can check the weather by clicking on the grid your interested in. http://www.nws.noaa.gov/om/marine/home.htm

Comment

Working...
                X