6/18/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6/18/10

sorry its been a so long since my last post, but dont worry we've been catching plenty of fish. We woke up oretty early this morning somewhere around 4, to get a good spot in east bay. We decided to buy 4 dozen croaker cause we "thought!" it was gonna be a good day for croaker. It turned out that we probably kept about 2/3 of them. We fished for awhile with live croaker on the bottom and lures, but when we werent catching anything my buddy decided to use his strategy. But what happens when people see u start catching fish?! They pot-lick! Two guys decided to show up maybe not even 75 yards away from us and started catching our fish. They were catching them left and right and by the time they left I truly think they caught their limit. When we left we had only caught 10 speckled-trout but only 8 ranging from 15-18. 6 of those were my friends who decided to use shrimp instead of croaker. So today was a pretty good day, besides the fact we had to share fish with some strangers.
    Attached Files
    Team P.E.S

Nice day! Congrats! Thanks for the report.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Thanks for the report......Gettin' hot out there!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice report.........Pot-licker seem like a never ending problem.....hey i got a idea...no i better stop typing now !
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

man them croaker been good around shallow water to deep water drop offs
          Itching To Be Fishing!

Comment

what yall do w/ all the croakers.. free willy?? haha.. nice job guys.

Comment

Good report, thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X