Tail dip removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tail dip removal

Does anyone know how to remove the chartruese tail dip color from corkys ?
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Blowtorch, piranha, shotgun, sulfuric acid, angle grinder, prolonged stare from my mother in law, chewing, machete, rocket propelled grenade, go to Oz and ask the wizard.. Just a Few options anyway...
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

VoIP always worked for me.

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

DANG, that was fast for useless , sarcastic replies . IBTSOOM ... I do particularly like the prolonged mother in law stare . Double HAR ! You're getting your revenge for jacking aren't you ? HAR !
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Chew it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Indeed. Lol
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Or use that paste and the 10,000 rpm sander you use to clean teeth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                Blowtorch, piranha, shotgun, sulfuric acid, angle grinder, prolonged stare from my mother in law, chewing, machete, rocket propelled grenade, go to Oz and ask the wizard.. Just a Few options anyway...
                Lmao. 'Specialty the part about the wizard of oz.......

Comment

Oh boy , I feel like Roger Dangerfield . Maybe I'll have to go to the other site to get some respect ! HAR! You guys .

Comment

Thread jacking alert ... Thread jacking alert ! Where are the moderators when you need them .

Comment

I've tried eating asparagus and peeing on it ...

Comment

Get Bruce to pee on it. He offers to pee on everything. Plus alcohol is a solvent.
                        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I've had an epiphany ! I start my own thread then jack it and blather on . Touché moderators ...Bawaaahaahaha .

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                            Get Bruce to pee on it. He offers to pee on everything. Plus alcohol is a solvent.
                            But then the fish won't eat it .

Comment

I don't think you can remove it, brother plugger. Only option may be dye over it with orange or pink and rock and roll.

Comment

Working...
                              X