East Maty 4/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Maty 4/23

Fished with Arsola yesterday...East Maty is still tore up except on protected shorelines where there is some amazing water, the problem now seems to be lack of water, or a low tide. Found some trout, but they weren't very hungry and playing with the spook jr rather wanting to eat it seemed to be more to their liking. There were reds tailing and some were on the big side, but again, getting them to eat was another story...still it was fun trying to get them to take a bait. Anything with noise spooked them quick and if they got a sight of you they would be gone. The smaller ones were a little more agressive and were hanging near pods of mullet and bait...which was every where. East Maty should be good soon as they get some water back, and the winds lay some. Fish are there. I really wanted to fish the afternoon bite with the incoming tide, but ran out of time and had to get back to League City.
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Good deal Monte, I'm glad it wasn't "us" lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
      Good deal Monte, I'm glad it wasn't "us" lol...
      Water looked 100% better, plus the grass had blown out with the little wind direction change. Where we were and West of there should be good...soon as the water comes up some.

My boats ready...I'll be down Monday for the afternoon bite.
      Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Thanks for the invite puto

Comment

Your boats already ready? Must have been something stupid...

I may try Saturday, I'm trying to re-schedule the stupid vet appoitment now..

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
            Your boats already ready? Must have been something stupid...

I may try Saturday, I'm trying to re-schedule the stupid vet appoitment now..

Bad battery cables... Something about not enough voltage to the EIM, or electronic firing system. Oh well, I'll take stupid over expensive any day!
            Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
              Thanks for the invite puto
              I'd of brought you, but you wouldn't have gotten any fishin in...Ryan be whoopin that arse all over the bay!
              Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                Bad battery cables... Something about not enough voltage to the EIM, or electronic firing system. Oh well, I'll take stupid over expensive any day!
                I hear that glad it was an easy fix, makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                X