Dickinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dickinson

Don't know how we didn't see it but ran over this last night in Dickinson bay.Its floating around'Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20130710_210113.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	574420Got a piling attatchet to it

Re: Dickinson

Dang did it leave a marker

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Dickinson

Well that sucks! Your rig ok Ed?
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Dickinson

That the one that was 3/4 down already? Assuming you were in the tug?

Comment

I was in my Tran Sport.Boats ok Mike.Just got a green streak on the bottom

Comment

Dickinson

Had to pull up my map but that is with in a marker or two of where there has been one that was hit and leaning way over. It has been there a couple weeks and on a normal tide it is just a little above the surface. Did you hit it just n/nw of the little cove with the old wrecked sailboat on the shoreline? I'm wondering if its still there or broken off now.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
              Fuzzy, that new "Green Streak" on the hull just adds character to the Trans Port! Least you didn't hose up that lower unit on the new Yamaha! Hey WAIT!! I think you might have bent something on it and maybe you ought to trade it out with the good one I have. I'll even help you work on that fence you are building!

Comment

Yikes ! Running in the dark has it's dangers . Heck , i sometimes barely avoid crabtrap floats in the day , lol !
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Take care of that new engine,are ya catching anything at night?
                  West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
                    Beats the helloutta a BROWN STREAK ON THE BOTTOM!!!
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Dickinson

Better to just stay in chocolate.

Comment

Working...
                      X