Down of skyline this morning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Down of skyline this morning.

Was finish my trout spot over there had a late start so didn't wet a line till 8. I caught 3 dink trout right off the bat on a doa electric chicken split tail so I was like okay maybe I didn't miss anything. Then that was it tried ever color damn near in my box and nothing. I decided to throw on a thunder mullet black and char 3 cast something gobbled it and turned on the boosters. I was almost spooled at one point and had to fast pace walk in the water to get back line then finally after 10 minutes or so I got it it. Huge jack somewhere in the 20-30 pound range didn't weigh it and my measure stick wasn't long enough lol so not real sure. He was released after I rested a minute and took a pic.Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1399426015470.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	575342 I'll tell u wat I've fought reds all day long but never been as tired as I was after this jack!!!!!

Same thing happened to me 7yrs ago, my D Costal was never the same, lol They give you one hell of a fight .

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yessir they do my curado seems fine.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Comment

good stuff...
          Think like a fish no matter how weird it gets…

Comment

Twice this year for me already. I'm sure once the surf turns on I'll have to deal with some more of those nasty turds. Feels good to get slammed like that but it sucks when they take all your line and gear when you're waded out a mile from the truck! Caught a small one (10 lbs) the other day and my buddy ATE IT!! GROSS!!
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

They're like a freight train. Bet that was a hoot.

Comment

Working...
              X