FUSION MS-IP700i Marine Entertainment System f/iPod-ON Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUSION MS-IP700i Marine Entertainment System f/iPod-ON Sale

Fusion Waterproof Marine Stereo on sale-$429.99 thru September 30th!

MS-IP700i
    Marine Entertainment System f/iPod

The MS-IP700i features an improved remote connector for increased reliability and an external USB connector f/iPhone 5 and Android Media Device connectivity. To securely protect your Apple or Android device, FUSION recommends the MS-UNIDOCK which also charges the device while connected to the stereo. Featuring the 3rd generation internal iPod dock, which securly protects and charges your iPod or iPhone from the elements. The MS-IP700i introduces advanced Android audio integration, which allows the stereo seamless access to play audio from compatible Android devices through the familiar and intuitive user interface. Navigate audio via Artist, Album, Playlist or Track with FUSION's Alpha Search Technology available on both the Apple and Android Platform.

With the addition of the optional MS-BT200 Marine Bluetooth Module, customers can now stream their favourite audio directly from their compatible smartphone or A2DP Bluetooth enabled media device. Track information and song duration is displayed on screen, with Direct Stereo Control (Play, Pause, Skip) or Media Device Control options available.

With the FUSION-Link revolution in full force, more marine electronics manufacturers are developing software to access the protocol. FUSION-Link partners include Garmin, Raymarine, Furuno and Murphy, allowing the MS-IP700i more connection options then any other entertainment manufacturer in the world.

The MS-IP700i features 4 independent audio zones, each with adjustable volume, balance and sub level. Localised zone control is available when a MS-NRX200i wired remote is installed in each zone
    sigpic
Working...
X