Beachfront Green & Flat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beachfront Green & Flat

Went yesterday evening, the tide was out and pretty sandy but it cleared some toward dark and I caught three trout 15"-17" on a silver spoon.
    This morning at dawn the tide was out and the water sandy green, Threw tops and everything else with no bites. Plenty of bait but no predatory action.
    Going back over to take a look.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Thanks for the report Kenny!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

It is getting close to being that time...

Comment

Great report thanks

- GM

Comment

Close.... people have been catching nice trout for a month whenever the surf is flat & green.
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Thanks for the report, got my last final Tuesday and I'm gonna start hitting it hard. My buddy got a 40" red on east beach 2 days ago.
            Joe Whitmore

Comment

Thanks for the info !
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Got out myself Friday and Saturday am and only managed one fish each day. Not even a blowup on top. Both fish on plastic late morning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

..... oh , and I like the silver spoon approach. A much underutilized old bait that should be used more often .
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                  X