Lower Laguna PB Snook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower Laguna PB Snook

I had the pleasure to spend the extended Memorial Day weekend down south with friends. The Lower Laguna is on my short list favorite places to fish, but I have a love/hate relationship with the area. The water is clear, the fish are plentiful, but the conditions are always unpredictable, specifically the wind. The winds seems to blow hard nearly every time I’m in the area, but every once in a while the stars align for a magical day of fishing. The stars never aligned during our extended stay, but John and I did what we always do when we go down there; made best of what we were given.

Beyond the pristine waters and abundant angling opportunties the reason why we drive 7+ hours past hundreds of miles of great fishing on very little rest is not because of the water clarity or the fishing. Not specifically anyways. We travel south to target the only fishable population, outside the state of Florida, of a certain species of fish.

Full report and additional photos here...

Nice post as always Jeremy
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

That's what I'm talking bout!!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Great pics and one hell of a snook!

Comment

Why is ther another link at the end ,geuss we dont get the full report ,sweeeeet.
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

You are the man!Way ta go J.P.C.!That bass buggy is the Shizz!
            West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Them snooks like to hang way south. Nice one.
              "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
              X