Let's see what the majority says.
    I'm gonna say New England and Carolina.
    Carolina wins.

Go panthers

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

I love it when the arrogant fail.

Next year Texans versus Saints in the Superbowl.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Denver be dappin lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
          I love it when the arrogant fail.

Next year Texans versus Saints in the Superbowl.
          And then watch him quit near the end of the game; and sulk afterwards and act like a sore loser.

Denver won in spite of Manning and he was smart enough to let his defense take over. That is a nasty defense and they learned that after the shellacking the Seahawks put on them 2 years ago.

Glad Manning went out as a Super Bowl Champion.

Comment

Congratulations to Kubiak and Wade Phillips on the win. Awesome!

Comment

I liked when Fig Newton just stared at the ball he lost and even backed away from it, letting Denver recover it. Fig just gave up and decided to be a quitter. Maybe he was still wondering about the money Auburn paid his 'daddy'?
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

So JT, who'd ya bet on?
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                  So JT, who'd ya bet on?
                  Denver. Plus 5.5. It was a very nice evening.

Comment

Cool!!

Comment

What's that little side picture next to my avatar?

Comment

Working...
                      X