Airboat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airboat

Seems Airboat Tours or his wayward cousin and friend were out Saturday, I don't have the video but I think Flapper does.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

LOL

Comment

I had one run between me and the bank when I was about 30 yards out the last time I was wading. Not even sure he saw me telling him he was number one.
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Here it is.This was 2 minutes after they ran past us the first time.https://vimeo.com/152584793

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

To each his own but damn I hate an airboat.
          "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Jerkyourcroaker View Post
            To each his own but damn I hate an airboat.
            I don't have an issue with airboats. Heck they are fun but coming over to an area just to see where you were hunting?!

Before this video started he had ran past us, saw our spread and continued straight to the back corner of this protected area. Another group of hunters was down in this area nearing the end of there hunt. They were quickly done as he does a 180, hammers down and hauls butt back out of there. The video above is after he did the 180 and was coming back towards us. He never stopped, slowed or deviated from any course he was just running around harassing hunters.

Comment

Did ya give him a courtesy shot of #4 steel pellets? I imagine the sound of pellets in his propeller would sound cool-almost like a windchime!
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

will be trying some new territory this weekend, sure I'll piss some people off while looking for a place to set up. But will be doing midday so hopefully no one will be hunting. People fishing will get the best distance I can give them.

Airboats that continually run around in the morning or afternoon will eventually run the birds out of the area for good. Or you will only have redheads in the area.

Comment

What a jerk.
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Looks like he got the ol 1 finger salute what a Dick move on him! Karma will catch up to him

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

I hate Airboats and O-Rings!!!
                      Attached Files
                      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

" I Hate Rude Behaviour in a Man, I wont Tolerate It"

Capt Call needs a piece of that airboat captains arse.
                        "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

I'm with you guys, they are very annoying! What is the guy in the airboat doing, fishing, hunting, playing?
                          Fishwhisperer

Comment

Originally posted by rtoler View Post
                            I'm with you guys, they are very annoying! What is the guy in the airboat doing, fishing, hunting, playing?
                            Boom scouting as we like to call it.... He was out looking for where people are hunting. He wasn't doing anything but running up on people and running back out, he had no intentions of hunting or fishing just burning the shoreline and gaining info on other hunters locations.

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                              Looks like he got the ol 1 finger salute what a Dick move on him! Karma will catch up to him

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                              I think he was pointed in the correct direction to leave the area lol

Comment

Working...
                              X