10-13-2018 west bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10-13-2018 west bay

Saturday I fished finally after my right knee surgery recovery . It was windy , but , you gotta go anyhow sometimes . I took the kayak and fished from 10:30 am to just before sundown . I had a dink red and a keeper 22 inch red . I gave the red to some young people from Iowa fishing from the bank . I took some pictures but they wouldn’t load . I may try to get it done with Tapatalk .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Originally posted by plugger View Post
    Saturday I fished finally after my right knee surgery recovery . It was windy , but , you gotta go anyhow sometimes . I took the kayak and fished from 10:30 am to just before sundown . I had a dink red and a keeper 22 inch red . I gave the red to some young people from Iowa fishing from the bank . I took some pictures but they wouldn’t load . I may try to get it done with Tapatalk .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Glad you got out there!
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Awesome doc. Good to see you back in action brother. I'll be getting with you in the near future to fish my friend. It's been way too long.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

I miss those gourmet shore lunches

Comment

Originally posted by walkinwader View Post
            I miss those gourmet shore lunches

HA!

Comment

Awesome doc. Good to see you back in action brother. I'll be getting with you in the near future to fish my friend. It's been way too long.

Yes sir ! Sounds great !

Comment

Yes sir !

Comment

How did your knee treat you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Much better , thank you ! I could put weight on it and not have to enter and exit the kayak by flopping on the ground and log rolling in and out of it .

Comment

Sounds like you are doing well. That's a long time out for your first trip.

Comment

Yeah , I surprised myself also .
                        And , I’m taking our daughter, Blair, on a guide trip tomorrow, Monday , October 22 . Fishing friend HPD sergeant Epi Garza of BOOKEM N HOOKEM guide service try to put my daughter on some red fish . She’s never caught a red and would like to do so . It will be fun whatever. Epi has fished the last 3 days and said it’s been slow . We’ll see . It’s all good .

Comment

Working...
                        X