goose island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goose island

i am planning on being down that way monday for a few days. any reports would be helpful. thanks!
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Call Rick im sure he has some insight.
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Take a 10 gauge with you ,and you will get them!
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

superspook are you wading or yaking
        Last edited by reeltime; March 5, 2010, 10:03 PM.
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

wading

Comment

there are some spots that you can hit just walk right of the pier. there are some deep guts as well so feel your way along on a moving tide those guts can produce. In st. charles there are some wade in spots to when you are at the four way stop at park entrance go straight instead of turning into park entrance and follow that around until it makes a sharp left then follow that around until you make another sharp left . Along that road is several spots that i have waded in the past past the boat ramp is were you want to fish. If you walk off goose Island pier towards copano bridge is a good spot for reds.Take airport rd out to the little park and you can wade out from there alot of yakers put out there.Airport road is off of 35 like across from the HEB lodge south of copano bridge.

Comment

thanks 4 the info! might not make it due to the weather.

Comment

Be sure to stop by the Oak Tree at Goose Island State Park. It is spota be the biggest oak tree in Texas and estimated at 1000 years old. Just a FYI.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                  Be sure to stop by the Oak Tree at Goose Island State Park. It is spota be the biggest oak tree in Texas and estimated at 1000 years old. Just a FYI.
                  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseveral years back some yahooes tired to kill that tree.

SS if you get a boat i can tell you about more spots depending what time of year.

Comment

That was a nice helpful report reeltime. Way to go.

Comment

let me know if you are gonna fish at the copano pier.....i will only pm you that spot big trout spot.......you got to know which let to go to...I've got a 25 plus trout there and have seen and heard many pull from this one spot.

Comment

didnt get down there,maybe next week. thanks for all the info! i caught a 24 and 22 right there in the park last fall.

Comment

Super spook lets go down and take my boat!!!!!
                          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X