bbrrr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bbrrr

not even winter yet, looks like a cold one coming. just walked out side to smoke, the wind is howling and the temp dropped 10 degrees! wtf
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
    not even winter yet, looks like a cold one coming. just walked out side to smoke, the wind is howling and the temp dropped 10 degrees! wtf
    good shizz
    Karma's a beach.

Comment

I hear ya , brother .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I hear the ducks!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
          Sure wish Global Warming would kick back in!! Kinda colder than the past this year! Wondering where all the trouts are now ?
          Damn sure aint gonna be on my stringer and Im turning the gas up on this heater now!
          "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

It is blowing 25 plus on the island, I don't even want to step outside, but I have to head into H-town for business. I hate winters down here!
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
              It is blowing 25 plus on the island, I don't even want to step outside, but I have to head into H-town for business. I hate winters!
              I fixed it for ya Mike.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
              X