Sargent Bound in the A.M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sargent Bound in the A.M

....and I can't sleep! Dang I hate coming off of nights and sleeping all day on that first one. Already broke down the Core and cleaned. and respooled @ 11:30 TONIGHT! WTF?
    Heard a good report...we'll see...report forthcoming!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Did you get em Monte? Can't wait for a report
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Yeah I gottem...1 on about the 3rd cast and 1 on about the 10th...after that, the winds kicked into hyperdrive! Off color water but a ton of bait. ...East should be good when this wind lays or turns outta the SE again. Chased a school of reds that were tight to the grass...couldn't get a bite one. Tops were about the only thing that you could get in there with the grass and reed....and they didn't like noise. A gulp probably wouldve worked but I don't believe in em myself! Might go back tomorrow but right now Im thinking SLP!
      The trout hit a corky devil pearl charteuse and was a respectable 21"...the first one was 15".
      Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Good luck at SLP!

Comment

Thanks for the report. I was out there last Saturday and most of the bay was chocolate milk and the tides were up in the grass.

Comment

Fish are there..we were fishing drain guts for the most part. Saw a few birds working here and there and while wading I did kick up a few shrimp. Buddy that fished it Monday had some decent fish in the a.m. When he fished the afternoon it was nada!
            Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

FF,
              Did you fish w/Capt Dave-O?

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
              Fish are there..we were fishing drain guts for the most part. Saw a few birds working here and there and while wading I did kick up a few shrimp. Buddy that fished it Monday had some decent fish in the a.m. When he fished the afternoon it was nada!

Comment

Good luck Monte! Let us know how you do. BTW, just got an 11' Ron House SUP. You need to try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Coon View Post
                  FF,
                  Did you fish w/Capt Dave-O?
                  Yep! Trying to get him set up here. Gonna talk with Coe about getting Davo a lil advo on here! I take it you know him?

Originally posted by Mell Wader View Post
                  Good luck Monte! Let us know how you do. BTW, just got an 11' Ron House SUP. You need to try it out.
                  Heck yeah, I want one myself...you give it a go yet?
                  Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Yep! Trying to get him set up here. Gonna talk with Coe about getting Davo a lil advo on here! I take it you know him?

Heck yeah, I want one myself...you give it a go yet?
                    Yes, it is a great board. Very fast. I am going to try to wake surf this weekend behind the boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mell Wader View Post
                      Yes, it is a great board. Very fast. I am going to try to wake surf this weekend behind the boat.
                      Where did you get it? Order, new locally, or find it used? I've been looking around...need to rig a rod holder and mini ice chest!
                      Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Where did you get it? Order, new locally, or find it used? I've been looking around...need to rig a rod holder and mini ice chest!

Bought new locally.

Comment

Yea, you can say that....

Comment

Originally posted by Coon View Post
                            Yea, you can say that....

LOL
                            Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Working...
                            X