Another Ramp Moron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Ramp Moron

I got to our local ramp at 5:00 this morning. Swung left then right and stopped to back down the ramp. On the side I was on, past the ramp and some palm trees, a guy was standing in front of his truck, trailer & boat. I backed down tied of to a cleat and put it in the water. The whole operation takes just a minute. Then I pulled out to park and parked a trailer over from the guy standing. Walking back over to my boat I spoke to the guy and asked if he was waiting for friends. He snarls "I was trying to launch and now I have to wait for you to get out of the way". I just said "sorry I spoiled your morning" and went fishing.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

He probably has no clue how to launch, was waiting for daylight or was waiting for his delivery of croaker.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Man, is every #&%* fisherman in West Bay throwing Croakers or Piggies now??
      BTW bring the pliers to the weigh-in please.
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
        Man, is every #&%* fisherman in West Bay throwing Croakers or Piggies now??
        BTW bring the pliers to the weigh-in please.
        You can pickup tomorrow between 6-8:30pm. West End Marina.

Comment

Coe give him something to complain about and throw them off the dock as far as you can. Good lord

Comment

I post shiz like this so you have something to complain about Keith. Another idea is, how about you take care of your sh*t and stay out of mine.
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Sheeet Kenny, I almost had a fight with some ahole that cut in front of us as we were backing up to the ramp, the sunbeach pulled in from jolly roger and blocked the farkin ramp while we were backing up. I almost called the 15 JBPD Police to come arrest the preeks for making terrorist threats to us after I advised the brainless POS popdick mofo that they must be Ray Charles since they didn't seeing us backing up to the ramp. Beotch was, they were not even ready to back up-they had to load and unhook sheeet. Some folks just need an anal injection of sulfuric acid to clean out their brains.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Summertime Fools Jerry.
                "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

There aint no cure for the summertime fools. (Think of the band Blue Cheer-my first concert-Blue Cheer and Spirit-I think 1969-kinda hazy).
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Kenny wake up im at the bar.

Comment

Yeah just put them in the drawing today. Keith hurt my feelings and I just don't want 'em anymore.
                      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                        Some folks just need an anal injection of sulfuric acid to clean out their brains.
                        This is pure poetry Jerry! LMAO. What a way to put it. All true.
                        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
                        X