No announcement yet.

West End Anglers - Sunday in the Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too sandy and surfy for me here......must have been greener at the Benno's!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Did ok on the seawall...bunch of dinks and sandies and was a bit sporty. Weed was not an issue and the water was sandy green to the beach. It should still be good for the rest of the day
      I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Hey Coe, I was on the beach where you said you would be. Were you with two other guys in the shore break with flash lights?
        Some guy went out to the third bar before daylight.......
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
          Hey Coe, I was on the beach where you said you would be. Were you with two other guys in the shore break with flash lights?
          Some guy went out to the third bar before daylight.......
          That was me out on the bar.....Too rough in close. Jeremy, Coe and Steve were in the first gut.
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Mark & his son & son's friend were out there too... Jeremy came out there @ 5:30 with a spot light we fished together between 2nd & 3rd... Chip & His buddy moved out to the 3rd just before sunrise.
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

It looked chest deep on Chip! Maybe in the morning it will be flat and green.
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

The fish we found were all way out as far as we could cast and there was a ton of bait out there. Good luck out there if you get out there tomorrow.
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I would've met you down there but i dont fish on sundays,that my resting day for the work week..now if you plan one for a saturday im all in..

Comment

I have no sons.

I have two teenage daughters (one went to meet Bonnie in Pensacola and the other had work scheduled this weekend (please frequent the BerrriPop on Washington Ave. tell her, her Dad sent you)).

The two boys had visited my wife and I for the weekend with their mom. Neither boy had been salt water fishing before, let alone surf fishing. They had a blast and the black tip I caught was icing on the cake for them.

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                    Mark & his son & son's friend were out there too... Jeremy came out there @ 5:30 with a spot light we fished together between 2nd & 3rd... Chip & His buddy moved out to the 3rd just before sunrise.
                    Last edited by Oleander Kayaker; July 25, 2010, 06:48 PM.
                    At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Oleander Kayaker View Post
                      I have no sons.

I have two teenage daughters (one went to meet Bonnie in Pensacola and the other had work scheduled this weekend (please frequent the BerrriPop on Washington Ave. tell her, her Dad sent you)).

The two boys had visited my wife and I for the weekend with their mom. Neither boy had been salt water fishing before, let alone surf fishing. They had a blast and the black tip I caught was icing on the cake for them.
                      10-4
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

You guys are hard core. I hate the rough surf, heard Jeremy lost a box!
                        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                          It wasn't that rough, though I did get a couple facefulls.

Notice to beachcombers, Jeremy's box might wash up somewhere along GISP or Pirates Beach West.
                          At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                            It wasn't near as bad as the last time that you and I waded the surf.
                            I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Working...
                            X