• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check this out?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Puckett View Post
      Check this out?
      Exactly how I do mine! Except I let mine sit inside the PVC because I have lost a few from broken rubber bands & zip ties.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thats how mine is, It works great.
        -Barton
        sigpic

Comment

Careful, the one on the right is gonna shine straight up and will be hard to see from the angle that other boats are gonna be looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
            Careful, the one on the right is gonna shine straight up and will be hard to see from the angle that other boats are gonna be looking.
            There is another pic that we should post. The blue flshlight has a ping pong ball with a hole drilled in it glued to the light housing. You cant see it in this pic cause its so bright.
            -Barton
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Barton View Post
              There is another pic that we should post. The blue flshlight has a ping pong ball with a hole drilled in it glued to the light housing. You cant see it in this pic cause its so bright.
              Now thats what I am lookin for. Ping pong ball........Thats perfect! lol Nice work. Can I use that idea? Thanks in advance as I am going to use that idea!

Comment

Originally posted by 24Buds View Post
                Now thats what I am lookin for. Ping pong ball........Thats perfect! lol Nice work. Can I use that idea? Thanks in advance as I am going to use that idea!
                why even ask Buds?
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Ingenious!

Comment

Originally posted by 24Buds View Post

Yeah thats what the Forum is used for to help a brother out.
                    Last edited by Puckett; January 13, 2011, 12:20 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X