468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh The Hypocrisy.......An Hilarious too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh The Hypocrisy.......An Hilarious too!

I don't know which is funnier, Bill Clinton saying in a recent speech that we need to bring "simple decency and trust back to politics", or Nancy Pelosi ("you have to pass the bill before you can see what's in it") demanding to see what is in the new healthcare bill.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Originally posted by kenny View Post
    I don't know which is funnier, Bill Clinton saying in a recent speech that we need to bring "simple decency and trust back to politics", or Nancy Pelosi ("you have to pass the bill before you can see what's in it") demanding to see what is in the new healthcare bill.
    Next Hellary will be saying "What does it matter at this point in time?" and Obama saying "The Affordable Health Care Act will save the average American Household $2,500 per year." I hope those 4 mentioned in this thread all choke on a chicken bone.

I heard that a Bill Clinton Speech now get $5,000-IMO, that is a major ripoff and I wouldn't pay more than $0.03 and would only do that to ask Bill if Monica was a spitter.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

What tards....
      "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
      boom

Comment

Working...
      X