Nice day anyway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice day anyway

Put out at Topwater and waded a reef in Dickinson.Threw som tops.My son got 1 and we had a few blowups.Left and went to East Bay.Threw plastics.My son boxed 5 more fish.I boxed none.We threw the same baits.He caught specks from 19 to 23.I caught small sand trout.He would of had a couple more but I wasnt doing to good with the net.heheheClick image for larger version

Name:	015.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	572322

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
    Put out at Topwater and waded a reef in Dickinson.Threw som tops.My son got 1 and we had a few blowups.Left and went to East Bay.Threw plastics.My son boxed 5 more fish.I boxed none.We threw the same baits.He caught specks from 19 to 23.I caught small sand trout.He would of had a couple more but I wasnt doing to good with the net.hehehe[ATTACH=CONFIG]21285[/ATTACH]
    Guess u taught him well

Comment

Good teacher.
      KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Nice going Fuzzy.
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Looks like the student took the teacher to school! LOL! Great report and looks like y'all had a great day!

Comment

Good deal, So thanks to your son you guys are gonna eat well tonight!!LOL
            West Bay Sensai...

Comment

You were just testing him right? WTG!
              Resident Ninja

Comment

Nice job .., you'll get him next time. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So i'm not the bad luck charm after all.Glad you got out with your son!
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

You need to learn to knock em off the hook with the net better
                    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

WTG Fuzzy and son!
                      sigpic
                      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Funny how kids catch the fish.....love when my son catches more than me

Comment

Working...
                        X