13 fishing concept C review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
    Thanks for the review. I think you cursed the reel from the beginning since you went with fp10.
    I agree-probably had some slime from Tampa bay in it that Jeremy purposely put in it to keep you from out-catching him IMO. I bet your rod woulda snapped if your reel didn't screw up-and upon inspection of the rod, you'll find a small knife slit about 8" above the handle.

I just got a 13C, seems mighty fine on my Waterloo.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
      Didnt you loose your yak today Gibbey ?
      Is that the yak that has stamped on it "STOLEN FROM AQUA PIMP'S HOUSE"?
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
        I agree-probably had some slime from Tampa bay in it that Jeremy purposely put in it to keep you from out-catching him IMO. I bet your rod woulda snapped if your reel didn't screw up-and upon inspection of the rod, you'll find a small knife slit about 8" above the handle.

I just got a 13C, seems mighty fine on my Waterloo.
        I know he'll pop a trout off your stringer, throw foul hooked mullet at you and cast jigs at you so I wouldn't put it past him.

Comment

He went wading and came back to nothing ! Glad he had a phone to call me !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          yup. I can't believe I lost it. I'm going to be back walking for a while since I can't afford a new one again. The worst part is my wallet was in the storage compartment. I'm out cash and had to go get a new drivers license and have to wait to get a reprint of my hunting/fishing license.

Comment

LOL......
            I think I heard not to long ago that FTU was gonna be a warranty center for Concept 13. May wanna call the reel dept. and find out. Not sure if this is true or not. And I beleive they will be selling parts. Not sure.

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Im surprised lure fisher hasn't started a bbq/benefit/beer bust to replace that yak yet. unless Gilbert does what i do; when someone steals something from me or i lose something, i just go out and steal somebody elses.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                Im surprised lure fisher hasn't started a bbq/benefit/beer bust to replace that yak yet. unless Gilbert does what i do; when someone steals something from me or i lose something, i just go out and steal somebody elses.
                So that's where my Yeti, 5 rods and reels and my tacklebox are!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post

That's in the works JT good idea ! I gave him two pencil sharpener reels I had tell he finds his stuff !
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

you can have it down at Robalos and Aqua Pimps place since they live bout next to each other and there plenty of parking, PLUS you're right on the water!

Comment

What crummy luck , Brandon . I hope your reel troubles are behind you.
                      Im sorry about the kayak , Gilbert . That's a raw deal . Thieves .
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                        yup. I can't believe I lost it. I'm going to be back walking for a while since I can't afford a new one again. The worst part is my wallet was in the storage compartment. I'm out cash and had to go get a new drivers license and have to wait to get a reprint of my hunting/fishing license.
                        This is sounding a lot like my story...
                        Well I'll throw in to help you out. A lot of yall helped me when I got screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                          LOL......
                          I think I heard not to long ago that FTU was gonna be a warranty center for Concept 13. May wanna call the reel dept. and find out. Not sure if this is true or not. And I beleive they will be selling parts. Not sure.

AQUA PIMP
                          Thanks for the heads up on that. I'll check into it.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                            What crummy luck , Brandon . I hope your reel troubles are behind you.
                            Im sorry about the kayak , Gilbert . That's a raw deal . Thieves .
                            If bad luck comes in threes then I should be fine for a while! I hope your back is doing much better Doc.

Comment

That's in the works JT good idea ! I gave him two pencil sharpener reels I had tell he finds his stuff !
                              how this coming along? I still haven't found my kayak.

Comment

Thanks for the in depth problem with the concept reel. I owe you a beer….
                                Fishwhisperer

Comment

Working...
                                X