X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool mike fuzzey good report.
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Hey he lost a Corky Devil yesterday.Man you'd of thought the world was coming to an end.I stayed way on the other end of the boat.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
        well there is one thing.seabrook is a goodways from east bay.
        now that's funny.:d
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Nice.... what was the big one that won the star? less than 10lbs? I wonder if ppl catch bigger ones but just dont take it to the weigh in..

Comment

5 or 6lbs.We could of caught'em all day.We went south got on'em when we came back north couple hours later the birds where in the same place still working.

Comment

Good decision staying close to the ramp with Thunder Boomers around..

I have heard and experienced that sometimes under those Slimers are some nice Trout, we used a gumball gig head to get it and keep it deep or near the bottom!

I live in the LaPorte area and very much appreciate the report!

Thanks,

Comment

You shouldve called...I couldve showed you where the fish are!
                Don't be a Nancy!
                If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Hey he lost a Corky Devil yesterday.Man you'd of thought the world was coming to an end.I stayed way on the other end of the boat.
                  Yep! I almost cried!

5 or 6lbs.We could of caught'em all day.We went south got on'em when we came back north couple hours later the birds where in the same place still working.
                  We probably could have filled the cooler up if we would have stayed on them.
                  I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Yep if not for the weather.We would of wemt a little farther south and killed'em.It don't matter to me if I catch.Just fish

Comment

Sounds like you guys had a good time anyway. Thanks for the update!
                      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

thanks for the report.i think i am going tomorrow(thursday)ahead of the next front
                        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Funny, you will still be able to replace it at Paul's or Mirrolure, OO7. Thanks for the report. Better luck next time. Can't catch fish sitting at home.
                          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                          X