• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It had to be the review.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
      this fine review sealed the deal for the buyers.

Thanks for posting it up bruce.
      har ! I think you are correct . But , dang , i hope they don't start putting a raw squid in each bottle a la mezcal .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Suntory is serious about thier whiskies. Now they have a guaranteed source for ex-bourbon barrels. It will be interesting to see what changes in the Beam line up they will make in the coming years. Bye - bye Devil's Cut!

Comment

Isn't the devils cut fairly new ? What do you think about it ? You recommend me trying it ? Maybe you should stock up if you think it won't be available . It would be cool to have some bottles in your collection that aren't sold anymore .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

This fine review sealed the deal for the buyers.

Thanks for posting it up Bruce.
            37 you have made the big time !!!
            Never tried any Japanese Bourbon but my mouth tongue throat and gut always said their Saki had a extremely high ABV.
            Good review products coming up on your WOTM!!
            "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

nice read buddy,
              makes me want to start drinking again.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                Isn't the devils cut fairly new ? What do you think about it ? You recommend me trying it ? Maybe you should stock up if you think it won't be available . It would be cool to have some bottles in your collection that aren't sold anymore .
                Devil's Cut is kind of new. I find it gimmicky. It is the bourbon I pour in my morning coffee.

If Suntory follows the Buffalo Trace model, the bottom shelf juice will disappear or just lose their age statements. If you want to bunker away a few of bottles that could disappear, grab a couple bottles of Old Crow Reserve (4yr, 86 proof), Old Taylor (6yr, 80 proof), Old Grand Dad Bottled in Bond (100 proof) and Old Grand Dad 114 (114 proof). Side note.....many, many years ago, OGD was created and named after the original distiller's grandfather, Basil Hayden.

Comment

I was at Spec's tonight and I noticed that the new JBB has dropped the 8 year age statement. Now they can bottle younger whiskey at the same price.

Pick up a bottle or two of the 8 year for the bunker.

Comment

I was at Spec's tonight and I noticed that the new JBB has dropped the 8 year age statement. Now they can bottle younger whiskey at the same price.

Pick up a bottle or two of the 8 year for the bunker.
                    I wonder if they have aged taaka ?
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Jim Beam Bottled in Bond 100 Proof

There is a new bottled in bond 100 proof Jim Beam about to hit the shelves.

Comment

Working...
                      X