Dipping Tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dipping Tip

I just found out that the rootbeer devileyes you need to dip them in a couple coats of white before dipping them in chartreuse. It works a whole lot better that way. You may need to use the same trick on other colors as well.
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Now where did you learn that trick?
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Well, it just sort of came to me........

Actually I tried a few and wondered what the heck. Well I just happened to have my box with the old amber devileyes sitting next to me and looked at them and saw just a little white above the chartreuse. That's when I got this brillant idea.....
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Hey I got a good idea for you Derek...you need to become a writer. You are obviously one heck of a story teller!
        Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Wonder if that's because I'm a fisherman.......

BTW I ended up going in Marburgers and couldn't leave empty handed.......Dang. Picked up some more rootbeer devileyes. They have the dip there if you do need some.
          Last edited by bountyhunter; May 27, 2009, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
            Wonder if that's because I'm a fisherman.......

BTW I ended up going in Marburgers and couldn't leave empty handed.......Dang. Picked up some more rootbeer devileyes. They have the dip there if you do need some.
            Damn...back I go. I picked up 4 bags at Academy and 2 at Marburgers as well. They're a dollar cheaper at Academy by the way, but Marburgers is a lot more conveniant. Remember, they work without the dip too.
            Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Marburgers? I must be missing something...
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                Marburgers? I must be missing something...

In Seabrook...Nasa Rd 1 and 146.
                Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Oh yah! Sorry been sick and haven't slept for 48 hours.
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Yip, I do the same thing.

http://www.fishcoastaltexas.com/foru...ping-1584.html

AQUA PIMP
                    AQUA PIMP......
                    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Marburgers? thats were Capt Mickey bought his first shotgun. LOL Excuse me I am ignorant of the dipping white and chautuese. But did see Monty dippin that rootbeer devil eye in the surf sunday and school all of us on how to catch fish. I am going to buy some tomorrow!!!
                      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                        Marburgers? thats were Capt Mickey bought his first shotgun. LOL Excuse me I am ignorant of the dipping white and chautuese. But did see Monty dippin that rootbeer devil eye in the surf sunday and school all of us on how to catch fish. I am going to buy some tomorrow!!!

Thats pretty dern funny right there!
                        Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Monte I know we talked about dipping at Marburgers, but I was a bonehead and forgot about the white first. It did take looking at those older amber ones to remind me how to do it. This wasn't my first rodeo, but I forgot how to put the saddle on the horse. I should have gave you koodos as well......

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                            Monte I know we talked about dipping at Marburgers, but I was a bonehead and forgot about the white first. It did take looking at those older amber ones to remind me how to do it. This wasn't my first rodeo, but I forgot how to put the saddle on the horse. I should have gave you koodos as well......
                            I was just messing with you! At our age...the memory is the first to go...then its the.....
                            Your on your way!
                            Don't be a Nancy!

Comment

Whats the name of the dipping stuff yall are using?

Comment

Working...
                              X