50mg7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50mg7

Has anyone fished with this reel yet? Pros/cons? I found some decent deals on ebay, I've been thinking about selling one of my 50mg's and picking one up.

Yes I have fished them there good reels.I like the 100 cores better..just me

Comment

Thanks for the input, I'm going to make a trip to FTU and put them both in my hands.

Comment

cores are awesome but alittle pricy but definatly worth it for wading

Comment

Originally posted by TTU Wader View Post
          Thanks for the input, I'm going to make a trip to FTU and put them both in my hands.

Once you find the reel you like .look on e-bay a outfit called REELSMART has the best deals and they all new in the box.I'm getting my Calis and cores from them at 80.00 off retail.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneekypete View Post
            Once you find the reel you like .look on e-bay a outfit called REELSMART has the best deals and they all new in the box.I'm getting my Calis and cores from them at 80.00 off retail.
            O I know reelsmary very well lol

Comment

*reelsmart

By the way I went to FTU and they were out! Anyone know where else they sell them? I know the Academy in Gtown doesn't.

Comment

Very nice reel. I think they have got it right, in a big way, with this one. I have pre-treated about half a dozen and cleaned a few as well. I have seen no issues at all so far. I would still reccomend a pre-treatment prior to use, especially if this is for wading. Also, on all the newer Shimanos, the drag should be re-greased prior to seeing much action.

Mike

Mike

Comment

Bought a lot of reels from these guys. Quick delivery and never a problem. Sometimes they have them(discontinued models) marked way down. I picked up an old 50mg for $159. before they ran out. They show them in stock.
                  Don't be a Nancy!
                  If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
                  X