Gun Facts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Facts

If you own a gun, you will appreciate this. If not, you should get one and learn how to use it:

• Guns have only two enemies rust and politicians.

• It’s always better to be judged by 12 than carried by six.

• Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.

• Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arms length.

• Never say “I’ve got a gun.” If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off.

• The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, the response time of a .357 is 1,400 feet per second.

• The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win - cheat if necessary.

• Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but he’ll have to beat you to death with it, because it’ll be empty.

• If you’re in a gun fight: If you’re not shooting, you should be loading; If you’re not loading, you should be moving; If you’re not moving, you’re dead.

• In a life and death situation, do something. It may be wrong, but do something.

• If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense. If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

• You can say, “stop” or “alto” or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone is pretty much a universal language.

• You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

I like it!
    Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
    (AKA Evans Marine Services)
    4340 19th St.
    Bacliff, Texas 77518
    http://evansmarine.net
    http://boatwerxtx.com
    main@boatwerxtx.com
    281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Hell ya !

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2
      I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

If you ever have to pull your gun you bettter be ready to use it ...I'm just saying
        FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

The first point and click interface.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	ATT00007.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	557673

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marx
            All true there Jerry . My girl friend made the comment one day "why do you keep a loaded gun in the house ? You never use it ."
            I replied " your right I may not , but I hope I don't need that loaded fire extinguisher over in the corner either."
            True story i like that
            Karma's a beach.

Comment

Im Not Paranoid, just prepared...
              Click image for larger version

Name:	gunz.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	557674
              Karma's a beach.

Comment

Fire extinguishers are incredibly dangerous. Of course you have a right to own one, but on your head be it. If you do have one, be sure to store it unloaded. Fire extinguishers stored loaded are under high pressure, presenting a clear and present explosive danger. They are also heavy. Therefore they present a danger to you and your family. The fire extinguisher should be locked away from prying eyes, disassembled. You should store the contents unloaded in a separate area of the house. Most of them are also painted red, which is the color of danger.
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

BAD *****

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                    • In a life and death situation, do something. It may be wrong, but do something.
                    This one's my favorite!
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Too true, too true. You're also better prepared for any zombie apocalypse that might happen haha
                      You never know what the tide might bring

Comment

I like it!
                        I COME FROM THE WATER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marx
                          All true there Jerry . My girl friend made the comment one day "why do you keep a loaded gun in the house ? You never use it ."
                          I replied " your right I may not , but I hope I don't need that loaded fire extinguisher over in the corner either."
                          I'm stealing this line from you. Very true!
                          I COME FROM THE WATER!!!

Comment

So weird talking about this and then the next day, there's a mass shooting at a public place. Probably could've turned out different if some concealed-carriers with this stuff in mind were present
                            You never know what the tide might bring

Comment

Originally posted by JFD94 View Post
                              So weird talking about this and then the next day, there's a mass shooting at a public place. Probably could've turned out different if some concealed-carriers with this stuff in mind were present
                              i agree, i have mine and i think every outdoorsman should have it. I carry mine everywhere.
                              Karma's a beach.

Comment

Working...
                              X