Let's Talk 'Maters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Talk 'Maters

Any of you guys/gals grow tomatoes? I want to grow some this year and I have some "first timer" questions.

Corndog is the tomato man!!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

My winter garden didn't produce too well so I am looking forward to seeing the suggestions. Onions, garlic and herbs did well but my lettuce, broccoli and carrots were/are a bust.
      "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

I'm in my garden about as much as I'm fishing -- ask away.
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I grow mine at Kroger.
          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

I spread 13 13 13 on my yard one year in the corner then kost st mayor tilled it in I made rows and planted tomatoes they went nuts! I used plastic on my rows to help with weeds
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
              I'm in my garden about as much as I'm fishing -- ask away.
              Believe him! I've seen his garden!
              I think Corndog's got more than a bit of a green thumb as well!
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

From a fellow mater grower them two got's green thumb's!I wish i had there soil.
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I grow mine in buckets with a bucket under it filled with water Like this.
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

http://www.GlobalBuckets.org/It's easy to build and grow using the two 5-gallon bucket container growing system! Reduce global hunger with a low cost and si...

Comment

Deano you was tellin me about that next time i'm in town i'm gonna call the mayor and pay him a visit.

Comment

Why the mayor his go in the ground....See it is a punch reeltime go buy some buckets from Brahama then come see me I show ya. I make mine out of cow lick buckets one short one inside one big one so I can put to plants in one bucket.

Comment

Braham and buckets

Comment

My Garden will be tilled as soon as in dries out a little. Heres a pic of my maters!! Proofs in the pudding brotha!!
                            Attached Files
                            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Corndog

I bet those are mighty tasty !
                              "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after" ~ Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                              X