No announcement yet.

Hot Peppers Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugger, you haven't seen anything yet! Check out these bad boys!!

Comment

....7POT Hybrids, Bhut Jalokia Hybrids, My Chocolate Habs, and i have some other stuff here that i won't post pics of until "LureFisher" has the seeds or plants in his hands. I tell Ya'll what....tweaking these peppers and combining strains to come up with a pod that has the heat ya want as well as the flavor you are looking for is the shizz. Want that flavor but less heat? Want more flavor bumped up with more heat? Want good flavor that will make Ya pass out? ....this shizz is the BOMB!!!

Comment

Good looking peppers Cuda, I love the taste of those scotch bonnets.
        "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Can't wait to get me some chocolate hobeneros!
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by cuda340 View Post
            plugger, you haven't seen anything yet! Check out these bad boys!!
            i haven't tried any of those ....i'm a beginner pepper wise . You have quite the pepper arsenal .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
              Can't wait to get me some chocolate hobeneros!
              .....DUDE!! They are pretty darn...well....awesome!! Good flavor and that good not to far over the top heat. Those pepper plants you looked at that were just making are now almost chest high and loaded down, but I think they have been cross bred with some of the hotters I have here. Starting to grow tails and the heat is bumped up a tad, but still a good Scotch Bonnet. I have some Chocolate Hab seeds as well as some of the other Choc stuff if you are interested. BUT....be forewarned.... I last night cut open one of the 7Pot Madballs Chocolates to get the seeds out. Pulled out the seeds and said what the heck...chew time. Face went numb.... Nose went into "snot dropper mode"... Sneezing... Breath out made my face numb... Ears started ringing....for 20 minutes..... Yep, a good pepper!!

Comment

...Hey Plugger, if you want some seeds and any advice I'll be more than happy to help out. After that experience with that 7Pot I am not sure I'll be eating those! And here I am with 15 Carolina Reaper plants going. I have some of the "Baccutum" varieties that have the excellent flavor but not that killa ya heat that you might be interested in. Of course, I love my Habs and my Scotch Bonnets! I am going for flavor for the most part and grow the killer heat for those that want it.

Comment

My seeds are hatching , and I will have plants soon !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                    My seeds are hatching , and I will have plants soon !

how are the plants coming along?

Comment

There flowering !

Comment

Took my pepper plants outside today for some good sun !
                        Can't wait for these Lemmon drop peppers to get ripe !!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Dang they look good!
                            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Good salsa on the horizon

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Nice stalks on those bushes! You start em on 5000K lamps and then switch over to 2700K lamps to flower them ?
                                Do Lemon Drop Peppers go in a Lemon Drop Martini ?

I know where Kost is so dont leave them out too long in this sun! You know the BlueJays and Crows love em, along with the local Alvin Outlaws that have been known to acquire someone greatest grows.
                                "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Working...
                                X