Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Chocolate Bay

Hi All,
    I’m new to TX and my husband loves fishing. We have been to Lutes a couple of times and fished in Chocolate Bay couple times now and found this forum! I love reading all the old threads though can’t help but wonder why it seems to be rather quiet in recent years... appreciate any replies

Originally posted by Pennybear View Post
    Hi All,
    I’m new to TX and my husband loves fishing. We have been to Lutes a couple of times and fished in Chocolate Bay couple times now and found this forum! I love reading all the old threads though can’t help but wonder why it seems to be rather quiet in recent years... appreciate any replies
    We also have a couple of Facebook pages. There tends to be a bit more activity on that platform these days. We’re all still here though and we have quite a few tournaments each year where we all get together and raise money for good causes. Glad to have you here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Cool! I managed to find the west end anglers Facebook page. Good to know the fishing community is alive and rockin here! I thought it might have been the effects of Harvey as lutes marina was hit pretty hard it seemed. Thanks!

Comment

Welcome
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I think folks are looking for instant gratification these days and the big social media sites seem to keep everyone on there.

As IBTSOOM said we are all still here, Forum ebb & flow and we still hold our events throughout the year. Welcome to the club!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
          X