Pot Lickers Strike Again!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pot Lickers Strike Again!!!!

Fishing in the slam last weekend. already had some flounder and a trout in the boat. doing some red hunting in a cove in chocolate, making a perfect drift down a reef, then this guy motors in the cove shuts down and trolls over to 50 yards in front of my drift. i know how close they were cause i can throw a spoon damn near 50 yards. picked up 2 KEEPER REDS right in front of me!!!!! Come on!!!!

Dude that sux!!! Pulled two slots out right in front of you....can't stand that!!
    I COME FROM THE WATER!!!

Comment

i had a guy troll between me and the bank up in the bayou once! he was old or i would have put a foot in his ***
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

I cant give you his keeper Red BUT here is some Rep!

Comment

Someone had recommended this on another forum and I thought it was funny. Over there it was a "skiff monkey", I gues over here it would be a "scooter monkey"??

Comment

Take a picture of them and post it under POTLICKERS on here. You shoulda started up and moved 50 yards in front of him. Lemme guess, he was in a Gulf Coast-if so, that SOB needs to learn some manners-they pulled next to me when bay was almost empty and cut off my drift-I started casting in front of them in hopes that maybe they understood they were idiots.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

That is Chocolate for you!
              KEEP IT WET..

Comment

What kinda boat was it ?
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                  Take a picture of them and post it
                  Yea .. post a picture ... I need a pic of my boat to go along with it for sale in the calssifieds
                  FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post
                    Yea .. post a picture ... I need a pic of my boat to go along with it for sale in the calssifieds
                    Potlicker!!
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Whata ya do? Its like puttin yer turn signal on out on the highway,and watchin the on rush of people speed up to cut you off,Chalk it up to Incosiderate Bas!#@%s and poor upbringing,Even the bayou is gettin its fair share of jackwagons!!
                      West Bay Sensai...

Comment

If you think that is bad...the other week I was on a school of bass then these guys decided they wanted a piece of the action and completely kicked me off the school! They are everywhere.
                        Attached Files
                        Team Rolling Thunder

Comment

Bastrop or Fayette!
                          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by fisherman4824 View Post
                            Fishing in the slam last weekend. already had some flounder and a trout in the boat. doing some red hunting in a cove in chocolate, making a perfect drift down a reef, then this guy motors in the cove shuts down and trolls over to 50 yards in front of my drift. i know how close they were cause i can throw a spoon damn near 50 yards. picked up 2 KEEPER REDS right in front of me!!!!! Come on!!!!
                            was that you that jumped out of the boat playing rap music with three other tinhorn greenhorns?If not carry on!
                            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
                              ...that's when you fire up the engine.....get underway....and trim out making sure that you are making the biggest wake that you possibly can under slow speed.....and drive through that mess having someone yell at the top of their lungs.....since they have to to be heard over the booming stereo in your boat.......

"HEY!! Ya'll doing any Good??"

.......do it pure "EdBassmaster" style!!

Ha trust me I thought about it. I would do minimal damage in my 14 foot jon boat though. 6 horsepower doesn't make an impressive wake ya know? I fear I would only embarrass myself
                              Team Rolling Thunder

Comment

Working...
                              X