No announcement yet.

5/6/2016 galveston state park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the advice , Kenny . I know yoga and stretching would be beneficial all around . My torn rotator cuff was more painful than this supposed shoulder separation and I was very pleased with the rotator cuff surgery outcome . Sports orthopedic surgeon Mark Provenzano , MD , who did it will check me tomorrow .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
      Chip , do you remember when we fished that area close to Jamaica Beach years ago ? You guided us in through a gap between the geotubes . You waded down the grass line with your she dog and a nice trout hammered the plug . You quipped , " what are you doing here ? " . We were surprised that a trout would be that close in at midday . Whenever I'm there I think of you . I call it CHIP'S CORNOR .
      Oh yeah I remember that. I was really surprised to see a nice trout in that right but he was really hungry!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Glad you got out and had some action, brother! I feel you on the aches and pains. Like my older sister recently told me " those golden years aren't so golden."

Comment

Glad to see you back in action but sorry to hear of your ailments...
          Fishwhisperer

Comment

Originally posted by h.maier View Post
            glad you got out and had some action, brother! I feel you on the aches and pains. Like my older sister recently told me " those golden years aren't so golden."
            from afar they look like golden years , but , when you get close enough you realize it's rust ! .... Har !
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by rtoler View Post
              glad to see you back in action but sorry to hear of your ailments...
              thanks , randy . What have you been up to since you are retired ? I haven't forgotten your two ready outfitted boats and your invitation to fish with you . I will have to see what restrictions i will have with my shoulder . Riding on a boat would be easier than paddling .

Comment

It's always nice to be back on the water. Don't get hurt out there. Nice catch

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Comment

Wtg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

The surgeon says its likely a ganglion cyst , good news ! I get a mri friday to check it but more importantly why my left shoulder has been hurting .

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7537.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	562446
                      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

HAR ! Too true .

Comment

Hilarious

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Comment

So true
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Nice plugger, thanks for the report. Glad to hear your are out enjoying the water again.
                              "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Working...
                              X