Squiddies Flip Reel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squiddies Flip Reel

Squiddies sent me one of their Flip Reels to try out and to say the least it gets you back to basics of hand lining with a modern flair. These would come in handy to keep in the truck or in a backpack so you could be ready to fish if an unexpected opportunity comes your way.

Here is a video of me using this reel at the my ole catfish hole a few months back. It did take me a little time to get use to fishing like this, but it was a blast none the less.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEeZG7CT40M
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

I gotta switch over from my Dr Pepper can and purchase one!!
    Theres a flatfish that needs to be landed with one of these.
    "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
      I gotta switch over from my Dr Pepper can and purchase one!!
      Theres a flatfish that needs to be landed with one of these.
      LOL, they are handy to keep in the truck. I'm going to go down Halls sometime this spring and battle a red on one of them.
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

I should have one in my bug out pack .
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

They are interesting looking, but I keep a three-piece TFO rod and several reels in my trunk that have a shorter learning curve for me. Looks like it would be fun to try anyway.
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
            I should have one in my bug out pack .
            Great minds think alike....... I got one in my bug out bag.

Comment

Working...
            X