4/7/16 Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4/7/16 Report

I just saw Garrett's (Pimp) post and almost decided not to post this report. Sorta like Weird Al Yankovik following Pink Floyd in concert. While his last couple of days resulted in huge stringers, I went yesterday and only managed 3...19, 21, 24. Fished only from 8 to 9:30 and quit when the wind shifted from north to south. Water temp was 69.5 and fairly clear. Had a weak tide, so I felt pretty fortunate to get these. Threw back some reds and lost 2 nice flounder at the boat, cause my netting arm has a pinched nerve and it's hard for me to get the net under them in the water. The trout and reds, I can lip hook with my grabber.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fish-4-7-16.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	576797
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

BTW....coming in, at the dock, I was told a resident that lives in the area around Moses Lake pulled all the low water PVC caution pipes out of the water-probably because people like to use them as reference points when fishing-but they are mostly to warn boaters of hazardous submerged reefs and old submerged islands. There are lots of them in Moses and if you don't know the lake you can really do some lower end damage cruising around in there.

I know this azzhole and it didn't surprise me that he would do such a thing. He thinks he owns that lake. I was fishing in there a while back and left a marker bouy so I could come back to that exact spot, moved off about 1/8 mile and starting fishing another spot and saw a boat pulling up to my buoy. I left and went back to where I left the buoy and it was gone......he had picked it up (stole) it. I ran him down and asked him why he picked up my buoy and he stuttered and tried to explain with some stupid excuse. I informed him that if I ever caught him messing with my stuff again......well, better end the conversation there.

You know, I understand that things are getting crowed out there, and there's some real jerks in the water these days, but there are also some real nice and courteous fishermen and boaters that don't deserve to have their day ruined or their boats and motors damaged because a person thinks they own the water-not to mention could suffer a serious injury to themselves or a loved one (especially a child) by running over a shallow reef.

Don't worry......I will handle this one!!!
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

https://youtu.be/DJnKm6ftPu0

Mr. "T"ermo

Comment

Point him out when I get well and I will whip his ***. You and me own that lake. I'm going to start cutting up PVC pipe to mark my reefs as soon as I post this. Nice fish by the way, bro!

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
          Point him out when I get well and I will whip his ***. You and me own that lake. I'm going to start cutting up PVC pipe to mark my reefs as soon as I post this. Nice fish by the way, bro!
          I help you mark them[emoji41]

Comment

Thanks for the report Termo and fish. You are correct on the a-holes out there that think all that water out there is theirs.
            "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Originally posted by S-troop View Post
              I help you mark them[emoji41]
              Call me, brother. 409_444_6039

Comment

!

Originally posted by Termo View Post
                I just saw Garrett's (Pimp) post and almost decided not to post this report. Sorta like Weird Al Yankovik following Pink Floyd in concert. While his last couple of days resulted in huge stringers, I went yesterday and only managed 3...19, 21, 24. Fished only from 8 to 9:30 and quit when the wind shifted from north to south. Water temp was 69.5 and fairly clear. Had a weak tide, so I felt pretty fortunate to get these. Threw back some reds and lost 2 nice flounder at the boat, cause my netting arm has a pinched nerve and it's hard for me to get the net under them in the water. The trout and reds, I can lip hook with my grabber.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32260[/ATTACH]
                Attached Files
                Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Working...
                X