West Bay duck hunting question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Bay duck hunting question

I'm not looking for your spots or how to hunt the area and I def don't want to give any more info then need be. I have a simple yes or no question on an area if it is legal or not. I have done a lot of research and can not find an answer. PM me if you hunt west Bay Area please so I can ask you.

Any luck with that ? Just describe the area and someone should know if you can hunt there . That shouldn't be a big secret I imagine .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Had 1 person ask and waiting on his reply. To some that is poking for info and im not trying to get into a yellow river contest.

Comment

yes you can.

Comment

Send me a message
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

As long as you are in front of the vegetation line and didn't cross private property to get there - you are good to go. We shot some of the biggest pintails that I have ever seen in a slew going back to Eckert Bayou.

Comment

Originally posted by dreilly View Post
              As long as you are in front of the vegetation line and didn't cross private property to get there - you are good to go. We shot some of the biggest pintails that I have ever seen in a slew going back to Eckert Bayou.
              Your shot can also not cross over private property... There are a lot of areas in which you get run out of, just sayin'
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
              X