Ramp Hogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramp Hogs

Had my boat tied up to the side of the pier and took my car down to the single ramp to get all loaded up. By the time I got down there someone was already pulled into the ramp...no biggie. I sat and waited my turn. I am pretty patient when it comes to people at the ramp I understand not everyone can be fast and efficient at the ramp but holy sh!? these guys where throwing the dam throw net while they had one guy chillin in the drivers seat waiting for them to get some bait.After a solid 10 minutes I was losing it so I walked down there and politely asked that they get the fu!* outta my way. Whata they do? they pull the "no englais" card on me...sob... so I waited in my car while they throw netted bait and even took the oppurtunity to cheers over a few cold ones...who does that at the ramp!?!?!?. After 15 minutes they finally dropped off the boat. FINALLY!! well whata they do? they tie that crab trap runnin beast off right in the way. Thats the advantage of aluminum I can afford to hit just about anything I want. So backed my trailer down, hopped in the boat, revved that engine as hard as I could and came in hot. Its funny....A crazed look in the eye seems to be a universal language. They got the message that there ship was about to become fishing structure for the people that like to fish at the dock so they moved there boat. I have a pic but there are multiple boats in it and I don't want any confusion resulting in giving anybody a bad name just for bein at the scene of the crime so I am just gonna hold on to that...for now.
    Team Rolling Thunder

Originally posted by Paul Marx
    I made a sign once that read "NO CAMPING WHILE RAMPING" guess I'll have to make a new one "NO HAY CAMPING MIENTRAS REMPLACELOS PENDEJO"
    I took german in high school. Im gonna have to trust you with the translation.
    Team Rolling Thunder

Comment

Bahaha you should pick up Spanish Cameron!
      Resident Ninja

Comment

Dude there are translators... "Immagracion" seems to make them scatter around my parts... Pendejos!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Comment

I hate idiots at the ramp.. on the end of the TCD there is an unspoken code... Don't F*ck Around at the RAMP! There is a place to pull in, get your crap ready, lolligag around and all the other crap you need to do, then... put your boat in the water and go. If you don't have a two man team, tie the boat off, park the truck and haul as$ back to get outta other peoples way.. or you do like me and just wait till about 8:am or go during the week....

Comment

That's sum funny chit.
              Dont taze me bro
              May your rod never go limp

Comment

Re: Ramp Hogs

Originally posted by Flat Bottom
                What you should have done was pull up to the ramp and tie off to their boat while it was still on the trailer. Then get out and take a PRIZE WINING PHOTO. Then you could have sat there and laughed your arse off at them, then act like your deaf and give them the universal, one finger salute! Toro Ole!
                LMAO!!!! Toro Ole!
                Sent from my MOTOROLA car phone using rotary dial.

Comment

They understand more than they let on! If not the universal language peacemaker under the seat of my boat has a way of getting the message across!........Fookem! and if thats not enough we turn loose the West Bay Sasquatch,Madre De Dios!
                  West Bay Sensai...

Comment

Toss a dog turd in their boat-it matches their brains-they obviously have shiet for brains and tell them you wanted to improve their IQ.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                      Toss a dog turd in their boat-it matches their brains-they obviously have shiet for brains and tell them you wanted to improve their IQ.
                      ahaha i agree.
                      Last edited by WestEndAngler; November 9, 2012, 12:18 PM. Reason: Illegal
                      Karma's a beach.

Comment

Working...
                      X