Sea Isle Marina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea Isle Marina

Some of ya'll may not know this but Sea Isle Marina is now under new ownership and will be better than ever. All the boat slips will be redone with lighting, water hookups, and some of the roofing fixed or replaced. I even talked with the new owner about putting in a bad arse cleaning table with roof, water, and electricity. The store down stairs will eventually be reopened but no time frame has been set just yet. Live bait will still be available. The down stairs bar will be reopened soon, hopefully by spring break. On weekends this place will be a very happening place. After a day of fishing this will be the place for a cold beer and hamburger. I will keep everyone updated on this. This is going to be the finest marina in Galveston once all the upgrades have been made. The new owner told me work should start taking place after the first of the year. All of my spring, winter, and fall trip will be run out of the new marina starting in March.
    He also told me they may eventually have fuel again but no time line on this. The old fuel tanks will need to be inspected to see if they are still good.

I will keep everone updated on the progress

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Did you guys pull the trigger Pimp???? Man, if so, that would be awesome!!!!! I'm Pumped up now for some series spring fishing.
    http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Good news!! Long time coming...Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

No, wasn't me. But I know the guy who did. He is going to run it right! I look for a few tourneys to get run out of there. I'm probably going to do a Saltwater Assault Series there in 2011 after the changes are complete.

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Greg, thanks for the update. That is really good news, sure could use gas on the water!
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

great news.i've cleaned many fish at that old table.it definatley needs to be rebuilt.looking foward to more tournaments there.
            TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Don't forget......if you're fishing West Bay and want to eat at Avery's, they are closed on Mondays!! Learned the hard way.
              I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Man I hope they will still sell croaker ...

AP - will you do some croaker trips if they have still carry some at the marina?

FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Yea, thats gonna happen!!! LMAO

AQUA PIMP
                  AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                    Yea, thats gonna happen!!! LMAO

AQUA PIMP
                    How much for a croaker trip AP?
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                      How much for a croaker trip AP?
                      I think he would do a croaker trip for around $1000.00 ...

Comment

Good news I spoke to the owner as well.

Hopefully we (FWE) can get in good and make it an official HQ . I'd like the flag to fly there one day hold meetings on Fridays or Saturdays for those on Island time! Can't wait to see what's going to happen we need a full service marina on the South shoreline! About time someone stepped up

AP let me know if you'd like any help with Tournaments or sponsorship. We'd very much like to be involved and continue to get out name out there and the website. I think were growing in the right direction but many anglers don't know about us yet.
                        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_A View Post
                          I think he would do a croaker trip for around $1000.00 ...
                          Stev lets book him for the tourny on the 17 th.
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Nope, not even for a $1,000. Contact Capt. Bubba Ray for croaker trips.

I'm already booked for a guided trip on the 17th

AQUA PIMP
                            AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

$2,000 and we will talk

AQUA PIMP
                              AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment