Pot Lickers Strike Again!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Galveston340
    ....you would be surprised! You need to attend the "Marx Brothers ANTI-POTLICKIN'" School!!
    It would take a true master in the art of anti potlicking to fend off 10 big fancy bass boats with a little beat up tin can.
    Team Rolling Thunder

Comment

Originally posted by fathernson View Post
      If you think that is bad...the other week I was on a school of bass then these guys decided they wanted a piece of the action and completely kicked me off the school! They are everywhere.
      What is Bigger the school of Bass or the school of Potlickers!!!

Comment

love the siren!

Comment

I was drifting and castnetting a nice school of redfish when this dude pulled up and chunked his super spook into the school... I promptly castnetted that mullet looking lure! Lol jk
          Tight Lines

Comment

Originally posted by Galveston340
            IF "Skippy" can do it in his rig anyone can!!

Haha i would not use any of skippys tactics unless i was wearing a bulletproof vest
            Team Rolling Thunder

Comment

Skippys a dick.....but I would like to have his little boat!
              West Bay Sensai...

Comment

I had a potlicker pull up on me wading the surf once he was in a fancy boat I casted a 1/4 ounce tout in his rig he moved out pretty fast
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Got potlicked for a crab trap today... Come on Mike!
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

When that happens to me I simply turn up my sound system find some good old school tejano music on Pandora ( Little Joe or David Lee) and let em have it! I might even occassionaly even let out a few greetos (good ol mexican screams!) to top off with a cold drink of beer until they split from my area!!!

Comment

Dangit pieman... That sounds like something I would do... Before the 8am whiskey drink!!! I like your style
                      Don't follow my boat......I don't catch fish......

Comment

Originally posted by pieman View Post
                        When that happens to me I simply turn up my sound system find some good old school tejano music on Pandora ( Little Joe or David Lee) and let em have it! I might even occassionaly even let out a few greetos (good ol mexican screams!) to top off with a cold drink of beer until they split from my area!!!

do that when I move in on you and I'll stick around and start drinking more and jammin out.

Comment

Originally posted by pieman View Post
                          thats what im talking about!!!! I was jamming los exterminadores on my boat today!!
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                            do that when I move in on you and I'll stick around and start drinking more and jammin out.
                            anything freee........ man I tell you
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpQu5lg9i7Q

South texas baby!
                              Last edited by WestEndAngler; July 16, 2012, 08:08 PM.
                              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                                FISH ON!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X