Crab Trap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crab Trap

Yup, we got moved in on for a single crab trap Saturday. No names but we both knew the guy... Anyways 20' is too close and to cut us off while we are working down a shore to get a crab trap, oh man... You could have waited & come in behind us to pick it up.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Kinda sick for them to cut you off in front like that. Was he a Crabber-commercial guy? Hope you gave him a piece of your mind! Unfortunately, some folks don't have a clue when it comes to common sense or conduct on the water!

Comment

Originally posted by SCHU View Post
      Kinda sick for them to cut you off in front like that. Was he a Crabber-commercial guy? Hope you gave him a piece of your mind! Unfortunately, some folks don't have a clue when it comes to common sense or conduct on the water!
      No he was a local probably getting crabs out of his trap for the spillway. I sent him a PM. I was very nice both on the water and in my message to him. He only had 1 trap in that area.

Comment

Some people don't care that you spent 100.00 on fuel, money on bait, ice, and cold beer and you are trying to catch some dinner. Most of them think they own the bay because they have a trap out. I am out there catching food for my family as you are trying to make money for yours. There is no reason he could not have waited a few minutes to get to the trap.

I have to say the guy in Chocolate is always nice when he sees me. Maybe your guy was having a bad day or was in a rush for something, but no excuse for his actions.

Ok I am done..
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Sounds like my friend W.B.C . (NOT REALLY MY FRIEND)

Comment

I new the guy I put a compression plate on his boat about 2 months ago. Pretty much a douche move.

Comment

Get TX numbers and report to TPWD ... boats must maintin a certain distance from waders, and swimmers.

50 FEET
              FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post
                Get TX numbers and report to TPWD ... boats must maintin a certain distance from waders, and swimmers.

50 FEET
                He was 20' from me and maybe 50' from TXSHOCKWAVE who was wading.

No need to call TPWD. I sent him a message as I stated and I will leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post

50 FEET
                  50 feet??? Me and aqua pimp and his dad were fishing chocolate about 4 years ago and this guy and his wife pulled up and BUMPED my bote.

We didn't say anything to them because if I remember correctly, she was pretty good looking.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                    50 feet??? Me and aqua pimp and his dad were fishing chocolate about 4 years ago and this guy and his wife pulled up and BUMPED my bote.

We didn't say anything to them because if I remember correctly, she was pretty good looking.
                    Nope, you must have been drinking too much...
                    KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Actually bumped your boat? Never had that happen! That's taking pot licking to the max, kinda like the dude in the double hull rowboat!

Comment

JT bumped her later.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I had a guy that waded up next to me in SLP and fished. I was sitting there in my kayak, I threw my lure over his line several times, he just kept giving me the look. I asked him if he knew me, he said no. I asked if he asked if he could get that close or if I had asked him to join me (I could touch him) he just looked at me and shook his head. So I told him to get the he11 of my anchor so I could go somewhere that had some fish.

Comment

Working...
                          X