No announcement yet.

Airboat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he had no intentions of hunting or fishing just burning the shoreline and gaining info on other hunters locations.
    what a maroon!

Comment

Originally posted by robalo View Post
      did ya give him a courtesy shot of #4 steel pellets? I imagine the sound of pellets in his propeller would sound cool-almost like a windchime!
      double har ! I like the windchime mental picture . Sorry if someone has an airboat but i hate them . I go for the solitude and nature and peacefulness as well as the fish . I can see the attraction of being on one but they are so loud and annoying . I see them in east bay churning up all back in yates bayou . It's all site seeing when ever i've encountered them .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

To quote the great Robert Green Ingersoll, "Tolerance is giving to every other human being every right that you claim for yourself"
        Sorry fellows, but with this warm weather, Airboat Tours is live and well. Lots of things for our customers to see this time of year. YOU DON"T OWN THE WATER! I can tell right now, its going to be a busy year. Get over it.

Comment

Hey there Jackwad! I know who you are! You better stay away from me or next time you see my whaler, it will be lodged in your fan motor!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Hope you wear rain gear when you do that.

Comment

Rather an airboat than some 21ft 250Hp potlicker hillbilly yallquida water stirrer I own the world he man that wont slow down for kayaks or me in a 16' flat btm with a 30 on the stern.

We all own west bay but have control over nobody. But as the captain said" I hate rude behaviour in a man, I wont tolerate it."
              "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Originally posted by Airboat Tours View Post
                To quote the great Robert Green Ingersoll, "Tolerance is giving to every other human being every right that you claim for yourself"
                Sorry fellows, but with this warm weather, Airboat Tours is live and well. Lots of things for our customers to see this time of year. YOU DON"T OWN THE WATER! I can tell right now, its going to be a busy year. Get over it.
                Piss on your bullsh&$ tours.
                Last edited by Ibtsoom; February 4, 2016, 03:08 PM.
                TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Oh man I love waking kayaks and pop diiicks in 16ft flat bottoms out in the middle of the bay in my Bote with the 250 cranked down. Talk about fun!

Comment

Originally posted by mgstei1 View Post
                    Rather an airboat than some 21ft 250Hp potlicker hillbilly yallquida water stirrer I own the world he man that wont slow down for kayaks or me in a 16' flat btm with a 30 on the stern.

We all own west bay but have control over nobody. But as the captain said" I hate rude behaviour in a man, I wont tolerate it."
                    Lol, maybe it's karma coming home to roost.
                    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Working...
                    X