Name:	IMG_0309.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	577101Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0310.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	577102

Skirt steak and dirty rice in there? Or boudin?
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Wow!!! Good yob!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Do tell!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Very artfully done and looks scrumptious. But , man , you post these pictures without ingredients and recipe !? What ? Too busy pounding that down to give the recipe ? HAR !
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

OK Eastex, ya gotta tell us main recipe and ya gotta invite me over. Dayum, looks mighty tasty!!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

HaHa , was just busy here at work. Its 4oz cream cheese, 2 sticks boudin, 4 pork cutlets, 2 roasted poblano peppers, 1/2 yellow onion and grated cheddar cheese. First make your bacon weave, if you have a gas grill handy put the peppers on there and get those a little charred. Once they are done put both in a zip lock bag and let them steam for about 15 minutes. Combine cream cheese, boudin (take out of casing) chopped onion. Take the peppers out of the bag and peel the covering off, chop up and put with the cream cheese mix. Season the cutlets and place them 4 side by side on one end. Take your mixture and place on top of cutlets. Spread the cheddar cheese over that. Next start rolling it up, I used skewers and 2 more strips of bacon the cover the ends. I placed it on my smoker for 3 hours at around 275. I waited til the internal temp was at 180. If you have a electric filet knife which most of you probably have to slice it because it will hold together better. Once I pull it from the smoker I let it rest and draw up a little tighter for about 20 minutes. Slice and enjoy!!!

Comment

And I might add that its a Man Loaf so you can add pretty much anything that you want. It would probably be good with some shrimp or crawfish mixed in too.

Comment

Very impressive!

Comment

THANKS
                    Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                    Very impressive!

Comment

Hey, I tried the Man Loaf again Saturday with crawfish. It turned out great!! Next I might try Flounder fillets instead of the pork cutlets!
                      Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                      OK Eastex, ya gotta tell us main recipe and ya gotta invite me over. Dayum, looks mighty tasty!!

Comment

Originally posted by EASTTEX View Post
                        Hey, I tried the Man Loaf again Saturday with crawfish. It turned out great!! Next I might try Flounder fillets instead of the pork cutlets!
                        Easttex, I'm gonna have to give you my phone number!

Comment

Anytime buddy! I'm in the process of finishing my rv lot of at Crystal Beach. Once I get a small smoker to put down there I will do some cooking and invite ya over. I'm afraid to bring my big smoker down there and expose it to the salt air!
                          Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                          Easttex, I'm gonna have to give you my phone number!

Comment

Working...
                          X