Anyone wading Saturday morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone wading Saturday morning?

Possibly surf morning or a friend said he hammered the trout at the SS jetties yesterday, so that’s a possibility as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

would say enjoy the 4" swells and hit tha surf. days like 2day come far and few between it seems. will going down sunday in the hopes of getting all 5 of my boys on a trout or 2.
    if i dnt catch dinner, i will catch a buzz. it works out!

Comment

Wish I could, gotta work but will be hitting the surf in my Yak IF the surf conditions hold.

Comment

Surf is where I’m going for sure. I’m sure by sun up it will be elbow to elbow out there!!

Comment

Haven’t taken my yak to the surf yet but wanting too!

Comment

Heading out t Sunny beach today.....possibly.....was going to the causeway but my friend backed out.
            So the surf it will be after low tide, take my Yak out, have a 36lb trolling motor on it so it will be an easy ride and I can search more
            area with my Garmin FF......hope to see the bars & guts enough to know better when wading out there.

Comment

How’d that turn out ?
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Plugger it was a good morning. Caught 8 keeper specks, one at 4 lbs. caught a lot of fish. There were waders as far as the eyes could see to my left and right.

Comment

Outstanding ! Nice thing about a kayak is that you can get away from the crowd and cast towards shore with the wind to your back and move to the 3rd and 4th bars as the tide goes out . Just don't get sideways going out or coming in and dump everything into the water . It's wise to lash everything down if you can .
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Are you referring to Surf Side jetties? "the SS jetties".

Originally posted by Dodfish View Post
                    Possibly surf morning or a friend said he hammered the trout at the SS jetties yesterday, so that’s a possibility as well.

Comment

Hookworm- SS jetties, yes sir meaning surfside jetties.

Comment

Working...
                      X