Letterman's Top Ten Reasons to Vote Democrat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Termo View Post
    I vote democrat because of, well........Donald Trump. (sorry Jerry)
    Why don't you like Trump? What's the reasoning?? Lets hear it.
    Karma's a beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpress89 View Post
      He would rather have Hillary running the show! I'm not all in on Trump at all but hey he is way above that lying yellow belly slithering skank!
      She will probably give terrorist mulligans like she did her sorry arse ol man after he was screwing the interns!

Wake up people yall done pissed away the last 8 yrs
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Xpress89 View Post
        It may be he liked the way she dodges bullets in heavy fire or the fact that "what difference does it make at this point in time" or that she allows her hubby a free hand at taking advantage of 22 y.o. WH interns and then attacking the innocent intern's integrity or how they took all they wanted/could from the WH when Bill left office or the fact that she's a two-faced liar or the fact that she was 'broke' when Bill left the WH or her taking foreign monies under the guise of the Clinton Foundation or her speeches for $200k with a G3 jet or better thrown in plus the presidential suite. Of course, maybe Termo wants to start a Ponzi Scheme and what better way than have Hillary introduce you to her daughter's in-laws. Take your pick-there's lots more.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Could be Termo is jealous?

Comment

What is the difference between a wet raccoon and Hillary Clinton?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Karma's a beach.

Comment

Don't know. Got me on that one Xpress89
              Fishwhisperer

Comment

Originally posted by rtoler View Post
                Don't know. Got me on that one Xpress89
                Same here-but my guess is "Not much, they both are known as 'thieves'."
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I hope Xpress89 doesn't start insulting raccoons with a comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                    I hope Xpress89 doesn't start insulting raccoons with a comparison.
                    Yeah he is hard on the squirrel
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                    X