"cooged out"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "cooged out"

I didnt think they would do it but they did. Me and Muddskipper sat thru the game and its hard to explain how dissapointing it is. Everything they had going for them and ALL that they lost is sickening.

Im a UT grad but Ive always liked the coogs, esp now since Cotton was on the team but I rank this loss and the pit I have in my stomach right up there with:

1. Texas loosing to Georgia in the 83 Cotton Bowl on a fumbled punt. (and a National Championshimp.

2. Houston and Phi Slamma Jamma choking away the 83 National Championship to NC STATE.

3. Dwight Clarks (49er) catch against Dallas.

4. Colt McCoy getting hurt on the 1st series agaisnt Bama. (another NC)

5. UT Baseball loosing many championship world series games

6. any loss to aTm.

there are many more, but these come to mind right now.
    Attached Files

2. Houston and Phi Slamma Jamma choking away the 83 National Championship to NC STATE.

My dad is an NC State alum so it's funny how living in Houston this was one of my greatest sports memories as my dad was going nuts the entire tourney. God bless Jimmy V!
    sigpic

Comment

That game was brutal to watch...they didn't even go out with a fight. Carrier dropping at least 3 balls didn't get the Cougars off to a good start. They had the chance to justify their whole season and their top 10 ranking and they just laid an egg. Now they don't even get a chance to do something in a BCS game. Is Sumlin gone you think? A&M bound?

Comment

Sorry JT for Cotton's sake. I know it must have been extremely disappointing, you could see it in Keenum. I don't know why they played so poorly, but once they fell behind 14 pts, So M brought it........ I'm disappointed because a non BCS can't afford one mistake unlike the BCS teams who can afford at least 1. A lot of money was lost yesterday, much less the emotions....

Comment

As a student there, it was extremely disappointing. Hopefully Sumlin doesn't go.

Comment

I was shocked and disappointed. I somewhat blame the media because I firmly believe the Sumlin leaving direly affected the playing. I blame atm. Sumlin aint going to atm now.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

JT you probably mentioned it before somewhere but...Cotton is a senior....Is he staying or graduating?

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                I was shocked and disappointed. I somewhat blame the media because I firmly believe the Sumlin leaving direly affected the playing. I blame atm. Sumlin aint going to atm now.

yes. something wasn't right. you could see it on the coaches faces. they were not the same coogs that have taken the field all season.

Comment

Working...
                X