Friday trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday trip

Friday was a perfect day for fishing, light SE winds and a moving tide. First two spots I looked at didn't have any active bait, but the third one did. Starting off with top waters I had a big fish pull off within minutes of fishing, I believe that would of been the best fish of the day. Caught a couple on tops, few other blow-ups, caught a few more on corkies and bass assassins. Ended up with 3 at four pounds, dropped another four pounder and had a few pull off. Bite was over by 10AM. We're having a little company tournament and I was in first with four pounds until

the next day when my young buddy, Toby, weigh in a 4.4 lb. Congratulations Toby, but it aint over yet.
    Attached Files

Thanks man! You're right it ain't over yet I learned from the best but let's see who comes out on top! You may be regretting showing me all them fishing tricks.

Comment

Nice mess!
      Scott
      "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Congratulations to the both of you !
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby romero View Post
          Thanks man! You're right it ain't over yet I learned from the best but let's see who comes out on top! You may be regretting showing me all them fishing tricks.
          Toby, I'll never regret it. You're turning into a fine fisherman and I'm happy you enjoy it like you do.

Comment

Nice job fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Nice catching Steve!
                TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Steve A is one of the best fisherman I've ever fished with. And one of the best teachers of techniques and tactics as well. Toby you're getting some very valuable lessons. Pay attention

Steveo good catching my friend as always one day I may be home long enough to have a slay session with you.
                  Last edited by Hogie70; June 5, 2017, 04:41 PM.
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
                    Steve A is one of the best fisherman I've ever fished with. And one of the best teachers of techniques and tactics as well. Toby you're getting some very valuable lessons. Pay attention

Steveo good catching my friend as always one day I may be home long enough to have a slay session with you.

Yes sir! I've learned so much just the few times I have fished With him!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post

You're way to kind Kieth, I just get lucky now and then.

Comment

Nice stringer and good job Toby. I've never fished with Steve but have against him a few times and yes he is a great fisherman.
                        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Working...
                        X